One feature of the HBIonline site that promotes Henderson Brothers’ risk management approach is the Online OSHA Logs. The Online OSHA Logs help you simplify and manage your OSHA reporting, providing all of your occupational safety resources in one easily-accessible spot.
- Entering your OSHA Logs is simple with our easy to follow “entry wizard,” ensuring that you include all of the necessary information.
- Use our “OSHA Recordability Determinator” to determine which incidents should be recorded on your OSHA Log.
- Print your OSHA Form 300 (Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses), OSHA Form 300A (Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses), and OSHA Form 301 (Injury and Illness Report) with your information merged into an easy-to-read form.
- Complete drill-down reports enabling you to spot injury trends, providing the data you need to take the right corrective actions before they become serious problems.
- Calculate your incident rate and view comparisons to the average for your industry, giving you a benchmark for your recordable incidents.
OSHA Log Compliance and FAQs
You don’t have time to hunt around for the OSHA information you need, so quick access to frequently asked questions (FAQs) is invaluable. These FAQs include useful information about OSHA record keeping guidelines and related resources, such as:
- Basic OSHA record keeping concepts and guidelines
- Legislative updates to OSHA compliance
- Guidelines to determination of recordability for OSHA 300
- Access to OSHA forms, along with explanations of the OSHA log and its uses