This past Thursday, over 30 guests of Henderson Brothers participated in our Understanding Medicare Seminar at the Doubletree Monroeville, as we discussed the basics of Medicare and how to prepare for retirement. Here are some of the questions we discussed:
- Can I still pay into my HSA when I turn 65?
- If I make more money than most and will need to pay more for my Part B premium, for how long do I need to pay this amount?
- If I only have Parts A and D, do I pay a penalty for not having Part B?
- What if I fall in the donut hole with my prescriptions, but I have a low income?
- How do I find out how close I am to the donut hole?
- Do I have to enroll in a supplemental plan to avoid paying a penalty?
- If I choose Parts A, B, and D, and add a supplement for now, can I change to a Medicare Advantage plan later?
- Am I covered for international trips if I just have Parts A and B?
Want to know the answers?
There are still 40 more seats still available for our next Seminar!
Thursday, October 13 @ Doubletree Pittsburgh at 6:30pm
We look forward to seeing you at our next seminar!