Reopening the Workplace: Addressing the Challenges Employers will Face When Operations Resume
Presented by Henderson Brothers and Littler Mendelson P.C.
This webinar is designed to address many of the challenges employers are facing as they prepare to resume in-person operations. Littler Mendelson attorneys will provide an overview on Pennsylvania’s phased reopening requirements and will present assorted workplace and workforce issues employers should address before reopening their doors for returning employees and customers.
- Pennsylvania Reopening Protocols
- Preparing the workplace
- Recalling employees
- Addressing high risk employes and those that refuse to return
- Handling potential workplace exposures
- Overview on laws – FFCRA, Cares Act
- Frequently Asked Questions