Generations have turned to Henderson Brothers for insurance and expertise through four panics, two depressions, and twenty recessions.
Today, thousands of clients continue to value our heroic service and trust our advice; they expect an expert to provide unparalleled expertise, industry-leading solutions, and world-class customer satisfaction. We remain an independent family business, committed to our community through extensive sponsorship and volunteering.
- Federal Reserve History: Banking Panics of the Gilded Age
- “Andrew Carnegie | Biography & Facts” Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved August 23, 2017.
- Georgetown Steamboats: Pitt and Cincinnati Packet Line
- The Ohio Memory: Queen City Steamboat Photograph
- After a frightening start, the brothers found their feet and kept the insurance company growing, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, December 21, 2016
- A History of Steamboats, The Army Corps of Engineers
- Family Business Awards: Henderson Brothers was started by a steamboat captain, The Pittsburgh Business Times, May 3, 2019