Employers nationwide are making moves on vaccination and testing tracking, now that the Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard is here to stay; many business leaders are overwhelmed trying to find a technology solution that fits their current tech atmosphere. OSHA will not begin issuing citations for noncompliance before January 10th, and for testing noncompliance before February 9th.
That’s not much time to get technology up and running. Employers need to get a solution in place, if they have not already done so.
We know that many employers are under pressure to set something up fast, so here are a few points to take into consideration as you are making your vaccine & testing technology decisions:
- Do your current tech providers have a solution in place that is ready to go?
- How quickly can the solution be implemented?
- What is a realistic time frame for gathering employee vaccine data?
- How is the solution safeguarding sensitive employee data?
- Is the solution adaptable to changing requirements such as booster shots, reporting needs, etc.?
- Will the solution integrate with other HR tech as needed?
Henderson Brothers can help you to navigate some of these questions and help you to determine which solution is right for you. Contact us for more information.
Please note that the information contained in this posting is designed to provide general awareness in regard to the subject matter covered. It is not provided as legal, medical, or tax advice, nor is it intended to address all concerns in your workplace or for public health. No representation is made as to the sufficiency for your specific company’s needs. This post should be reviewed by your legal counsel or tax consultant before use.